The Chimney Springs Community has a wonderful tennis facility with eight hard courts that are well lighted and maintained. It is available to all residents who would like to get some exercise, fresh air, and have a chance to meet their neighbors while competing in a great sport.
Courts may by reserved through an online reservation system. You must register for the Chimney Springs website to access this page. Go to www.chimneysprings.org and register for access to the Tennis Reservation Tutorial page.
Rules and regulations governing our Tennis Facility are available on our Chimney Springs website and posted on the bulletin board at the Facility Building.
There are many teams available to join. To help get you started, you may want to:
- JOIN both ALTA and USTA leagues.
- CONTACT the Tennis Director for lessons.
- JOIN a Chimney Springs team that matches your age group and playing style, or start your own team, or find other tennis players to play a non-league game.
- LEARN about our scheduled tournaments.
- CONTACT a member of the Chimney Springs Tennis Committee.
The Official Rules of Tennis can be found on the USTA web site.