Welcome to Chimney Springs
POOL OPENING 6/3/20
Chimney Springs' Beautiful Wildlife
shelter-in-place went into effect. Here are just a few of the many snapshots your neighbors have taken
of the beautiful wildlife in our neighborhood. We live in a beautiful community!
Update from the HOA Regarding COVID-19 (5/1/20)
Update from the HOA Regarding COVID-19
Dear Chimney Springs Residents:
As you are aware, the mandatory state-wide Shelter-in-Place order issued by Governor Kemp, expired April 30 at midnight. As promised, the Chimney Springs HOA has re-opened several neighborhood amenities as a result.
It is important to keep in mind however, that the Federal and State guidelines for social distancing and no group gatherings larger than 10 are still in full effect. Additionally, the medically fragile and elderly should continue to shelter in place until June 12, 2020 (when the Public Health State of Emergency is set to expire).
The HOA continues to monitor COVID-19 recommendations/guidelines from the Federal, State and Local authorities as it weighs all of its decisions.
We appreciate your patience as the HOA continues to navigate these uncharted waters. Please know that the Board always makes decisions that it believes are in the best interest of the entire neighborhood.
Following are the re-opening details by amenity.
- The clubhouse remains closed for rentals. Once guidelines are lifted for gatherings of 10 or less, we will re-open. Tentative reservations can be made for no earlier than June 1. However, if the COVID guidelines still limit the size of gatherings at that time, the HOA may cancel reservations.
- The HOA office remains closed for drop-in visits. Our office administrator Chelsea returns to the office on May 5th. We encourage residents to contact Chelsea in the office by phone for assistance. If it’s necessary, appointments can be made for visits to the office during normal hours. In that case, we require the visitor to wear a mask and remain outside the office door when meeting with Chelsea.
- The basketball court has re-opened. Social distancing and no gatherings larger than 10 should be observed.
- The tennis courts have all been re-opened. Social distancing and no gatherings larger than 10 should be observed.
- At this time, the tennis pavilion restrooms and water fountain remain closed due to strict frequent sanitation requirements and the difficulty in meeting these requirements. Please plan accordingly.
- The main park playground and all mini-pocket parks in CS have re-opened. Social distancing and no gatherings larger than 10 should be observed.
- The pool cover has been removed and maintenance and preparation for the pool season is underway. Cobb County also has inspected the pool.
- The pool will NOT be opened until Federal, State and Local guidelines/recommendations are in support of doing so.
- It is expected that once the all-clear is given, the “experience” at the pool may be very different this year. Not only are social distancing guidelines expected to be in effect through the summer, bathing loads, deck chair spacing, additional sanitation requirements, etc. may be in effect.
Residents and visitors assume all risk for COVID-19 exposure at these common area amenities. The HOA reserves the right to close down any amenities in the future, should it become necessary for your safety and the safety of others.
You’ve heard this a lot lately…we will get through this together (as a nation and a community). Thank you for your gracious understanding and support of your HOA!